Free shipping on orders over €50
These extremely comfortable, triple-density ergonomic grips are anatomically designed to help cyclists ride longer by reducing hand numbness and fatigue. Suitable for commuting or MTB.
- Medically designed to conform to hand anatomy and relieve pressure-related symptoms, such as pain and numbness, which often leads to fatigue and loss of bar control.
- Higher-density inner core for secure bar attachment.
- Flexible, ergonomically-shaped platform absorbs shock and disperses pressure.
- Medium-density body for secure grip.
- Easily installed locking clamp with 3mm bolt head ensures secure attachment.
- Softest density in key contact area cushions the ulnar nerve.
- Diameter: Normal 30mm / X-Large 32mm
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in