Free shipping on orders over €50
DEORE XT Ice-Tech rotors (160, 180 and 203mm) have a three layer sandwich structure of an aluminum core embedded in stainless steel. The higher heat dissipation of the aluminum helps to reduce the surface temperature of the rotor by around 100 degrees Celsius. Optional Ice-Tech brake pads with aluminum cooling fins can reduce the brake pad surface temperature by another 50 degrees. The result is high stopping power and practically no signs of fading!
6-Bolt Disc not compatible with Centerlock disc rotor mount!
The 180/203mm disc requires a special adaptor. Please do not exceed the disc specifications of your fork/frame.
- Disc Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminum
- Diameter: 160mm / 180mm / 203mm
- Disc Mount: 6-Bolt
- Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds
- Includes rotor fixing bolts and non-turn washers
- Weight: 135g (160mm) /154g (180mm) 187g (203mm)
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in