Free shipping on orders over €50
This jersey is made for those JRA rides. Just Riding Along. You're not aiming for new Strava records or to win the city-limit sprints, but you do want a jersey that's comfortable and looks great. The jersey has a neutral cut — not racy but also not flapping in the wind. But the high-stretch micro-piqué fabric means it fits more shapes than a Castelli race jersey. Adding to the fit and comfort are the four-way-stretch sleeves that seem to disappear, since you don't really feel them at all, right down to the raw-cut sleeve ending that never constricts. This jersey offers full sun protection: the main body is rated at UPF 50 while the sleeves are UPF 30, which means they still block 97% of damaging UV rays. Important Castelli features like the drop-pocket design, easy-sliding full-length YKK® Vislon® zipper, and reflective details on the back will keep this jersey in the short rotation in your wardrobe.
- Micro-piqué polyester knit on the body for great moisture management with a soft hand
- Velocity Rev2 fabric on sleeves with raw-cut sleeve endings
- Full-length YKK® Vislon® zipper with neck protector
- 3 rear pockets with drop-pocket design for optimal pocket placement
- Silicone gripper elastic at waist
- Reflective details on both sides of pocket
- Weight: 159g
- Temperature: 16°C - 38°C / 61°F - 100°F
- Fit: Comfortable
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in