The name of this tight, Sorpasso, means “overtaking” in Italian. That's what Castelli tried to do with this tight, to make it a bit faster, better, more comfortable. It's made to be technical equipment for riding in the widest range of winter conditions. The main part of the tight uses the Nano Flex 3G fabric, the third generation of Castelli’s nanotechnology fabric treatment that adds a high level of water repellency without affecting the breathability, stretch or warmth of the fabric. You get a highly stretchy, compressive fit that moves with you, focusing on warmth and comfort.
Then, panels of the Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric are added to provide a bit more wind protection and warmth in the front and over the thighs, and in the back for extra protection from road spray.
It's not only about the fabrics: anatomical patterning gives a bend at the knee and the hip, while the seamless bib straps lie flat and securely keeping everything in place. Our generously padded Progetto X2 Air seamless seat pad make long rides more comfortable, and you have multiple reflective panels to keep you visible.
This is designed by Castelli as the go-to tight for a full winter's riding.
- Nano Flex 3G fabric for our best mix of warmth, stretchy compression, softness and water repellency
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry fabric panel on upper front and thighs for extra warmth, and on back to protect from road spray
- Anatomic cut to hips and knee
- Reflective inserts for maximum visibility from behind
- Lie-flat elastic bib straps
- YKK® Camlock® zippers at ankles
- 0°-12 °C / 32°-54°F
- Weight:302 g