Free shipping on orders over €50
The X-Vert series of Corratec reveals the difference of the brand over the rest in a most illustrative way, displaying unparalleled quality in the characteristics of the frame for the price range! For its category and price range the X vert is considered as an “entry-level” bike for cross-country bikes. But in practice, the quality and characteristics of its frame can be found in bicycles of higher level. With triple butted aluminum tubes, the frame becomes light, but also rigid where it should be. Apart from these, of course, the frame has a reinforced tapered head tube for higher stiffness, press-fit bottom bracket for even lower weight, and a geometry that can fit a double front disc if you want a traditional setup. Combined with carefully selected components, this bike guarantees that you will not go unnoticed as you pass through the paths like a featherweight Bavarian puncher.
The Race, which is the top version of the X-Vert family, comes equipped with Shimano SLX-XT transmission, 1x12 with 32 x 10-51 very wide gearing ratio, with 29-inch ZZYZX Cross Attack wheels, with 100 mm Rox Shox JUDY Silver suspension, with shimano MT200 hydraulic disc brakes and 180 mm rotors. With This package, clearly does not sound like an entry level hardtail at all…
- Low profile chain stay: First-class forward drive and a clean chain stay, completely free from chain-rattling
- Optimized For Double: The kinematic is designed and optimized for double chainrings.
- Press-fit Bottom Bracket: The Press Fit bottom bracket is lighter and through the larger diameter of the crank also more stable than a traditional bottom bracket.
- Tapered Headtube: The head tube is specially reinforced to accommodate force more efficiently.
- 29" Wheel Size: Larger wheel size rolls better. A 29" wheel require about 8% less energy than the 26-wheel version. The 29“ wheel takes longer to get going, but rolls easily and quickly over rocks and roots, which brings an additional advantage and more comfort.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in