Free shipping on orders over €50
There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 5.0 is best for workouts, riding beyond the beaten path and last-minute adventures. All you need to do is get on and go. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit (TCU) makes it easy to view ride info. Plus, Pathfinder tires roll fast on or off the pavement with plenty of grip.
- The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit (TCU) is your information hub with customizable display fields to experience precisely the ride you want.
- Over-the-air updates when paired with the Mission Control App, allowing your bike to improve over time.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W/35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.
- Lightweight and high-strength premium carbon fork with Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle.
- Future Shock 1.5 reduces impacts from rough roads and terrain, potholes be gone!
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Extra-bright front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain for lightweight, precise performance for the long haul.
- Float over the rough stuff with DT Swiss R500 disc wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Specialized Pathfinder 38c tires, featuring proprietary GRIPTON® rubber compound.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in