Free shipping on orders over €50
The first question Corratec had to answer was, is the Corratec E-Power X-Vert 650B CX 500 a male or female bike? Neither was the answer, it’s a bike for everyone. Especially for rental stations the e-MTB would be a perfect match. The Trapeze frame is made for women and men. The bike isn’t just good for rental stations but for private households which only need one e-Bike. With the trapeze frame a couple can share the same bike. But the compatibility isn’t the only advantage of the trapeze frame. An advantage is the bottle cage mount on the top tube and the low entry of the e-MTB. Additional the comfortable frame geometry, the specification on the bike is clever chosen. One highlight are the Magura MT5/MT4 brakes. For a wide gear range for everyone the Shimano 11-speed XT gearing is the perfect choice. The engine of the corratec is provided by a strong Bosch Performance CX-Line engine. In combination with the big 500Wh battery it’s the perfect companion for long rides.
- Wheel Split: With a 29" front wheel and a 27.5" rear wheel this bike performes a lot better in flowy trails which have a lot of turns.
- 120mm travel for plenty of riding pleasure and safety on technical trails.
- New Trinity Tube Edge - three chambers and a crossbar ensures superior stiffness and stability.
- Internal Cable Routing inside the frame for protection and a stylish design.
- Laser cut contours: High precision welded joints with other frame elements.
- Tapered Headtube: The head tube is specially reinforced to accommodate force more efficiently.
- Through-axles that are larger in diameter than conventional 9 mm axles and thus are significantly stiffer.
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in