Free shipping on orders over €50
ALL WEATHER VS. WET... WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
LinkLube Wet is a higher viscosity blend of waxes and oils with a higher concentration of waxes and corrosion inhibitors compared to LinkLube All-Weather. The high wax concentration makes LinkLube wet much quieter and smoother running, whilst also lasting much longer than LinkLube All-Weather on long rides in the wettest conditions.
TEST, TEST and TESt AGAIN...
Developed over three years, LinkLube Wet has been battered and beaten into shape by some of the world’s best EWS, XC, Road and Cyclocross riders through a process of prototype, test, critique, improve, repeat.
Outside of racing, many test rides were conducted using eBikes, where chains are under extreme levels of torque for long periods of time. If you combine this constant torque with smashing mud and puddles, grinding steep hills, rapid descending - then repeat on loop until the battery dies - you’ve got yourself the perfect chain lube testing ground (who said testing chain lubes was boring!).
- Always fully degrease your drivetrain before applying fresh lube. For best results, use Peaty's Drivetrain Degreaser
- Ensure you thoroughly wash your chain with clean water after degreasing (degreaser is designed to eat chain oil after all)
- Remove as much water as you can from the chain. For best results, use PT17
- Give the bottle a good shake
- Apply the lube while cycling the chain backwards (eBikes will need to be pedalled forwards in a stand) ensuring every link is adequately covered
- Keep cycling the chain for 10 seconds or so to help the lube work its way into your chain
- Thoroughly wipe away all excess lube from your chain using a clean cloth
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review. Log in